Jumat, 03 Oktober 2014

My family

My family
I was born from a simple family. There are four people in my family. They are my father, my mother my older brother and myself. My father is a farmer he makes red sugar from coconut tree. My mother is a housewife and she also hel my father to make red sugar. My brother is an employee in a doll shop. I myself is a student in state polytechnic of lampung, study program informatics of management on second semester. My family have pet. Our favorite pet is cat. We have 4 cats. They are so cute and adorable.being too affectionate with cats my brother n i always scrambling. My family really like soup as favorite food. My parents live in bandar agung village, while i live in Bandar lampung at nunyai permai house. Before i’m studying in state polytechnic of lampung. We live together in three roomflat. Althought it is small place, it is neat and cosy.

Sometime  my brother and i do over trivial mtters like a cat fight tv channel n etc.  We will stop if our mother scold us. My father is a quiet person who like music , especially javanese music. My father seldom scold us, as for my mother, she is a little more grumpy but she loved us, she is alway give good advice to me and my brother. To become children who persistent, strong sincere and alway pray to the god. altought we live separately now. We still love each other. I’m lucky to have a family where member care deeply for one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



By :
Free Blog Templates

direction="left" scrollamount="2" align="center">Shezhuka Zhulisya Iis Pamungkas